Reading Time: 2 mins
Get a tasty gin Christmas treat.
Mary-Le-bone Cask Aged Gin, in its striking black bottle, is a high ABV (51.3%) casked gin. It is distilled in London with 13 of the finest botanicals from around the world, before it is rested in West Indian Rum casks for a rich and full flavour. On the palate, this gin delivers smooth, rich juniper and creamy brioche with hints of spice, citrus and vanilla followed by lingering notes of cinnamon spice and black pepper. Available from Master of Malt, £40.95, 70cl.
To enter simply answer question below:
Where is the gin distilled?
The competition closes on Friday 17th January at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Mary-Le-Bone.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Mary-Le-Bone, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won t