Reading Time: 2 mins
Get snuggly in 2020 with Slumberdown Warm Hugs.
The Warm Hugs pillow pair offers medium support and is ideal for back sleepers. The soft-touch cover and hollowfibre filling gently supports the head and neck so everyone can move freely and stay comfortable throughout the night.
The Warm Hugs 10.5 tog duvet is soft to touch and has a snug filling which gently fits to the contours of the body for a cosy night’s sleep all year round. The duvet gently nestles around the body for a layer of comfort night after night.
The range is easy care and suitable for machine washing at 40.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Tuesday 28th January at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Slumberdown.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Slumberdown, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.