Reading Time: 2 mins
Get your career on track with this super prize.
Work Wonderland is an online coaching course that helps you define your ideal career in the context of your ideal life, and develop a clear plan to achieve it.
It helps you figure out what’s really right for you, based on who you are, what drives and motivates you, what you’re good at and what you’re interested in and care about.
This interactive “how-to” guide has simple exercises to complete and at the end you’ll have a clear picture of the right direction and some concrete steps to make it happen.
To see how it works check out www.livetrue.co.uk/work-wonderland.
To enter simply follow the instructions below:
The competition closes on Friday 7th February at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Work Wonderland.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Work Wonderland, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.