Reading Time: 2 mins
New app LatestFreeStuff has tonnes of freebies that you can get sent straight to your door.
The app is brought to you by one of the UK’s leading freebie sites latestfreestuff.co.uk, so you know it’s quality! Their team works all day looking for the best free stuff, freebies and free samples.
There’ll 2-3 new freebies every morning available on the app, so you never have to worry about running out.
We had a look at the app on the App Store to see what it’s like and we can say it certainly doesn’t disappoint. Look at all these amazing features.
- There are over 40+ categories including free food, free magazines, free perfume samples, free baby stuff and more.
- Share your favourite offers with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, email or text message.
- No SPAM or scam, each freebie is handpicked to ensure only the best offers makes it into the app.
This is the real scoop. There are a lot of freebie sites that still charge for delivery but not with this new app. It is all 100% free… there is no postage or delivery charges.
That’s right, we repeat, FREE DELIVERY.
Even better, and this is almost too good to be true, except it’s not, there are no annoying ads. Usually when it comes to free apps, you can expect to be bombarded with annoying ads and so on. But LatestFreeStuff literally just does what it says on the tin, that’s right, it just gets you all the latest free stuff, no fees and no ads and no hidden costs. Just a load of fantastic offers.
Where to get it?
You can get it on both android and apple devices. There really is no reason to miss out. What an excellent find this is. They’ve even included some handy instructions to get you started:
“1) Browse through each category to find something you like.
2) Choose an offer and click ‘GET FREEBIE’
3) Fill in your name, address, telephone, email address, and submit the form
4) Sit back and relax!”
Click below on either app store or google play to get the app right now for the relevant device:
The post Get 100s of freebies delivered to your door with this new app appeared first on MoneyMagpie.