Reading Time: 2 mins
We love Doughnuts, and you can win them, thanks to Krispy Kreme.
Available until the 2nd February, Krispy Kreme will be offering a mini selection, featuring half a dozen of your all-time favourites. The bite sized box will include miniature versions of the signature Original Glazed doughnut (at under 100 calories each) plus, Chocolate and Strawberry Sprinkles. To make the launch of this new range even sweeter, in Krispy Kreme stores you will be able to buy any dozen and get a box of minis for £5!
Perfect for a light start to the year, you can enjoy a little bit of guilt free indulgence thanks to the new miniature format or treat yourself to the melt-in-your-mouth Original Glazed doughnut bites that you know and love.
To enter simply answer the following question:
How many calories does a miniature Original Glazed Doughnut have?
A) Under 100
B) Over 100
The competition closes on Wednesday 29th January at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Krispy Kreme.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Krispy Kreme, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.