Reading Time: 2 mins
Keep your cards secure with LootLock.
Speck is giving one lucky MoneyMagpie reader the chance to win a selection of its latest LootLock accessory.
LootLock is a super-slim stick-on wallet that gives you a more secure way to hold up to 3 cards or cash. Its polycarbonate casing avoids stretching and the locking wheel keeps your cards locked-in even if dropped.
There’s also a quick and easy card access slot that allows you to remove a single card at any time. For maximum security, just flip the wallet casing over to hide your cards. If you need to charge wirelessly, it’s a snap. Easily remove LootLock, charge, then snap it back into place.
To enter simply follow the instructions below:
The competition closes on Thursday 5th March at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by LootLock.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner LootLock, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.