Reading Time: 2 mins
Keep your cat happy and exclusive!
Three lucky readers are in with the chance of winning a high-tech PetSafe® Microchip Cat Flap, worth £61.99. The snazzy pet door is easy to install and gives furry friends the freedom they crave while keeping out unwanted visitors. The cat flap works by reading a cat’s unique microchip ID and doesn’t require an additional collar or accessory. Suitable for cats up to 8kg, it can be easily programmed for up to 40 microchipped cats, making it ideal for both single and multi-cat homes. For more information on the full product range visit www.petsafe.com/UK.
To enter simply follow the instructions below:
The competition closes on Tuesday 10th March at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by PetSafe.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner PetSafe, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.