Reading Time: 2 mins
Win this Valentine’s Day themed prize this week from Pati & Coco.
Pati & Coco is a divine new multi-layered, multi-textured chocolate dessert that engages and stimulates all the senses and provides a moment of pure indulgence that demands your full attention. This little pot of chocolate heaven is enough to make anyone smile with delight this Valentine’s Day!
The immersive experience starts by cracking through the signature layer of fine tempered dark chocolate on top, with patisserie folds of luscious ganache and delicate sheets of chocolate underneath, ending with a satisfyingly crunchy biscuit layer at the base. It has to be tasted to be believed!
Available in four luxurious flavours: Praline & Choc, Caramel & Choc, Pistacio & Choc and Ganache & Choc.
For those not lucky enough to win, It is also on offer in Sainsbury’s over the Valentine’s weekend for just £3.00 for a pack of two pots (usual RRP £3.50).
Visit @patiandcoco on Instagram and Facebook for more info.
We’re giving TWO winners one pack of each flavour to share with someone special after Valentine’s Day.
To be in with the chance of winning, simply answer the question below:
What is Pati & Coco?
- a) A restaurant
- b) A television show
- c) A chocolate dessert
The competition closes on Tuesday 3rd March at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Pati & Coco.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Pati & Coco, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.