Reading Time: 2 mins
Set your world on fire with this cool candle prize
Win your very own ‘Make A Wish’ Secret Message Candle from 54 Celsius an ingenious, light hearted, wacky way to spread the love and show your secret crush, gal pal or nearest and dearest just how much you care, with a few special words. Light the match and let the candle work its magic filling the room with a warming, comforting flow. As the wax begins to melt it gradually becomes translucent, typically between 1-2 hours before the hidden message at the bottom of the cup begins to appear. The ‘Make A Wish’ Secret Message Candle is available to buy online for £8.99 from 54 Celsius.
The competition closes on Wednesday 18th March at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by 54 Celsius.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner 54 Celsius, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.