Reading Time: 2 mins
Stay safe on the roads with this prize.
Safer cycling with these innovative new indicators
If you cycle in low light or the dark, then the brand new Indik8a (RRP £35) could be just the thing for you. It’s an innovative new safety signalling system for cyclists that introduces high visibility when indicating.
Indik8a can be worn on a bare hand or over a glove and features an illuminated directional arrow that is activated by a switch on each hand. There are two sizes, both of which are adjustable.
With Indik8a, when a cyclist is indicating, their intentions are unmissable. To find out more visit www.indik8a.com.
To enter simply follow the instructions below:
The competition closes on Thursday 19th March at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Indik8as.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Indik8as, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.