Reading Time: 2 mins
Get a nice hotel stay once the pandemic fades. Something to look forward to!
Leonardo Hotels is giving one lucky reader the chance to win a one-night getaway, including breakfast, in one of 12 perfectly placed city centre hotels around the UK!
If you’ve always wanted to explore London, Leonardo Royal Hotels has three central locations for you to choose from. Each Leonardo Hotel is based in the heart of the city and are nestled beside some of the UK’s most famous attractions such as St. Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge, Tower of London, the Tate Modern, Shakespeare’s Globe and Millennium Bridge. Each London-based Leonardo Royal Hotel property has a luxury Rena Spa, state-of-the-art leisure centre and swimming pool, as well as a wide variety of restaurants and bars and spacious, comfortable bedrooms.
Alternatively, guests can choose to stay at the timelessly elegant, Grade II listed Midland Hotel in Manchester, or the striking Leonardo Royal Southampton Grand Harbour, located right on the waterfront.
If you have always wanted to explore Scotland, enjoy a fun weekend with friends or finally take that romantic break in one of the six unique Leonardo Hotels located in Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen and Perth.
Leonardo Hotels is one of the leading and fastest-growing hotel chains in Europe. The brand has recently arrived in the UK with 12 hotels and has an additional 150 properties across several major European cities.
To enter simply follow the instructions below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Thursday 16th April at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Leonardo.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Leonardo, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.
- Prize is a one-night B&B stay for two adults sharing a standard bedroom at a Leonardo Hotels UK property of the winner’s choice. Transport is not included. Winner must be over 18. Prize is valid for six months, is non-transferable, non-amendable, cannot be exchanged for cash value and is subject to availability. The prize will be distributed within 28 days of winner announcement. Please see full terms and conditions on Jurys Inns website.