Reading Time: 2 mins
Enjoy a luxury bath bomb with this great prize.
Zebombfizzers specialise in handmade bath bombs that are vegan, organic and only contain natural ingredients. Handmade in the cathedral city of Lincoln in the United Kingdom, English Sea Salt Flakes and 100% Essential Oils are the key base ingredients in all their products which are inspired by beautiful British lakes – from Loch Ness to Lough Neagh.
As well as only using vegan, organic and natural ingredients, they are free from all animal testing and toxins. They’ve also made sure that they wash away easily and don’t stain the bath. Simply, drop zebomb, and unwind with scents of lavender, tea tree, ylang ylang and rosemary.
Each of their four collections of bath bombs are also available with 99.9% Pure CBD Isolate, which is lab tested, safe and legal.
To enter simply answer the following question:
Where are the bath bombs made?
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Tuesday 5th May at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by ZeBomb.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner ZeBomb, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.