Reading Time: 2 mins
Saddle up and save the environment with these gorgeous Oii backpacks.
Exclusive to online retailer, AlexandAlexa, comes the highly creative, functional and sustainable exclusive brand, Oii. Designed in Göteborg, the brand takes inspiration from the west coast city’s different characteristics. The industrial heritage and fishermen tradition, sustainability focus and vibrant music scene – all have influenced the making of the first collection ”Hi I’m from Göteborg, and you?”
Focusing on sustainability, the vast majority of the collection is made from recycled polyester and organic cotton. With the ambition to create long-lasting garments, Oii promotes a circular approach to consumption by encouraging its customers to take good care of the items, and pass them on once outgrown.
These backpacks are made from 100% recycled plastic bottles, in fact each bag is made from 5x 500ml plastic bottles! Each backpack measures 34cm x 27cm x 11cm
To enter simply answer the following question:
Where are the backpacks designed?
The competition closes on Wednesday 13th May at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from across the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by OII.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner OII, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.