Reading Time: 2 mins
A luxury pan is just what you need to make the most of your time in the kitchen!
GreenPan is the trusted go-to brand for non-toxic, easy to clean and easy to use pots and pans! The brand prides itself on healthy cookware, and was the first to develop ceramic non-stick using Thermolon which is great at conducting heat, requires less oil or butter when cooking and free of PFOA, PFAS, lead and cadmium. The GreenPan cast aluminium Featherweights collection combines a retro design with the latest technology. The cast aluminium, which is 50% lighter than cast iron, ensures faster, even heat distribution and it’s a great energy-saver too. In addition, the Thermolon ceramic non-stick coating is reinforced with diamonds, making it extra durable. You can also visit the GreenPan website for fun tips and tricks to counter lockdown boredom and eat healthily while at home! Check out ideas like the #panpongchallenge and Kitchen Workouts!
To enter simply answer the question below:
How much lighter is cast aluminium than cast iron?
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Thursday 4th June at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from across the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by GreenPan.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner GreenPan, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won.