Reading Time: 3 mins
This week we’re giving you a dreamy treat if you’re into your fitness.
We are all guilty of a snack or two – that’s what gets us through most days, right? But we should make sure we are choosing the right sort of tasty treat!
That said, now’s the time to satisfy your cravings without sacrificing your diet during lockdown – and watching what you eat doesn’t have to be boring! Banish bland, embrace flavour and indulge in the best healthy snacking alternatives available thanks to Grenade®.
One lucky winner will be in with a chance of receiving an ultimate on-the-go healthy snacking bundle, consisting of:
- 12 popular flavoursome Carb Killa® protein bars
- 3 brand-new Reload oaty energy bars
- 8 Carb Killa® delicious protein shakes
- 2 Grenade Energy® functional drinks
To enter simply answer the following question:
How many Reload oats energy bars are included in the prize?
The competition closes on Friday 19th June at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from across the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
Terms & Conditions:
- The promoter is Grenade® (UK) Ltd (Registration no. 06978658) whose registered office is at Grenade® HQ, Marsh Lane, Solihull, B92 0AJ
- Open to all UK mainland consumers over the age of 18 only, except employees of Grenade® and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
- Any entries made after the competition’s specified closing date will not be counted.
- The promoter will make every reasonable effort to contact the winners via the contact information provided by the entrant. Competition winners will be notified within 14 days of the competition closing date.
- If after 21 days from the initial attempt to contact, the winner has not responded, the promoter reserves the right to choose another winner without any liability to the original winner for doing so. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another without giving notice.
- No responsibility can be taken for any entries that are lost or delayed or which are unable to be sent due to internet connection issues or systems failure or any other factor preventing entries being received. Proof of online entry does not constitute proof of delivery.
- The promoter reserves the right to use the names of winners, their photographs and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity. If you do not agree to this please do not enter the competition(s).
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the prize draw, the decision of the promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- The promoter reserves the right not to award a prize (and select an alternative winner) if the promoter is aware or has reasonable grounds to believe that a winner is not eligible.
- By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. The promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- The promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrants if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the rules.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time, for whatever reason.
- No data or personal information will be held about entrants after the closing date of the competition.