Reading Time: 2 mins
This week you can win a fantastic smartphone, the IMO Q4 Pro.
To celebrate the new release of yet another innovative and affordable device from IMO, we are offering the chance to win the fantastic IMO Q4 Pro. This well-specced and sleek handset boasts:
- Amazing 5.45” HD screen with top quality 540 x 1132 dpi resolution to maximize your visual experience
- 5MP front and dual rear camera of 8MP + 0.3MP for top quality crystal clear photos
- IMO Face Unlock for maximum security with minimum hassle
- 16GB memory providing ample space for your apps, videos and photos
- Android 9 Go OS for smooth speed and performance.
Avaialbe now from Tesco Mobile for just £60 https://www.tescomobile.com/shop/pay-as-you-go/imo/q4-pro
To enter simply answer the following question:
How big is the screen on the IMO Q4 Pro?
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Wednesday 24th June at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from across the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by IMO.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner IMO, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.