Reading Time: 2 mins
This is a great prize for young and old fans of thunderbirds.
Get ready for action with Thunderbirds Are Go from Bandai… 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!
1 winner will win a brilliant bundle consisting of:
- 2 x Motion Tech Thunderbirds 1 (TB1) £9.99
- 1 x Motion Tech Thunderbirds 3 (TB3) £9.99
- 1 x Rescue Mission Thunderbirds 2 £17.99
- 1 x Rescue Ready Virgil Figure £19.99
- 1 x Rescue Ready Mechanic Figure £19.99
TB1 and TB3 get Motion Tech treatment with this new range of sound-activated vehicles. With retractable features, Motion Tech Vehicles TB1 and TB3 make sounds when moved for acting out realistic scenes straight from the show.
Pit Virgil against the villainous Mechanic with the Virgil and Mechanic figures. These 30cm character figures come with articulated joints, lights, five phrases, plus fully working rescue claw for Virgil and firing weapon for the Mechanic.
Take to the skies with Virgil in Rescue Mission Thunderbird 2 which makes launch and flight sounds and includes zipline and grapple hook to help save the day.
Suitable for ages 4+, the Thunderbirds Are Go toy collection from Bandai is available from Argos. Visit www.bandai.co.uk for further information.
To enter simply follow the instructions below:
The competition closes on Monday 13th July at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Bandai.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Bandai, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.