Reading Time: 2 mins
Win this fantastic drone from DJI.
The Tello Mini Drone is a tiny quadcopter powered by Intel and DJI technology. Weighing just 85g, and with a 13 minute flight time, this microdrone is perfect for beginners. Extremely safe and family-friendly, the Tello can be flown inside or out, capturing 5mp stills and 720p video and streaming directly to your phone or flight controller.
Heliguy are an award winning DJI Gold partner, specialising in drone supply, support and training, and have provided this prize from their large range of DJI drones and accessories.
To enter simply follow the instructions below:
The competition closes on Tuesday 21st July at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by DJI.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner DJI, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.