Reading Time: 2 mins
3 lucky winners will receive a F-Secure ID Protection Annual Subscription.
We are doing more online than ever, from shopping and home schooling to socialising, lockdown has changed the way we live. At the same time identity theft is increasing, happening more than 223,000 times in the last year alone.
To protect our personal details from criminal attacks, not only do we need strong passwords across the average 18 online accounts that we hold, we also need a way of knowing when our details have been compromised.
That’s why F-secure created ID Protection, an app that continuously monitors and detects if your usernames, passwords and credit card numbers have been leaked on the dark web, providing instant alerts and guidance on how to respond before any damage is done. ID Protection also allows you to store and access all passwords easily, securely and privately and generates strong unique passwords when needed.
F-Secure has a whole host of other products to help protect yourself and your business online.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Wednesday 29th July at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by F-Secure.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie, F-Secure, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.