Reading Time: 2 mins
Win Bloo’s new Bathroom Hamper!
Make the loo the best seat in your house!
New research reveals 1 in 5 Brits use the bathroom to escape from loved ones – resulting in the toilet swiftly becoming the Best Seat in the House! From using the loo to take a breather from the kids to getting lost in a good book, or taking part in some relaxing self-care, it’s no secret that the bathroom is a safe haven. So to help you keep your loo sparkling clean, Bloo is giving away an amazing homecare hamper.
The bundle includes a number of goodies such as Fragrance Switch, In-Cistern Blocks, Toilet Hygiene & Shine Toilet Gels, and even the Foam Aroma that Mrs. Hinch swears by!
Head over to Bloo to check out even more products they have to offer!
To enter simply follow the instructions below:
The competition closes on Tuesday 4th August at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page! Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Bloo.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Bloo, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.