Reading Time: 2 mins
Do the Groundwork are offering their 6-week course, worth £315, to 3 lucky winners!
Now that we’re slowly emerging back into the world after a period of hibernation, you might be on the lookout for a fresh new start for your love life.
So why not do things differently this time around? The Groundwork is a course and community that helps you change the record in your love life and feel more confident and ready for your next relationship. This is an opportunity to bring a bit of depth and balance to the more shallow and “throw away” sides of dating culture.
If you wanted the perfect job, you wouldn’t leave that up to chance, so why do that with your love life?
Featured in the Metro and in Psychologies magazine, Do the Groundwork is a unique online course. Head over to their website to find out more about what’s included in the course and to hear what others have to say about it.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Wednesday, 12th August at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone.
Want to find the best competitions and freebies from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Do the Groundwork.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Do the Groundwork, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.