Reading Time: 2 mins
Win this beautiful hippo necklace from Jana Reinhardt’s bestselling Out of Africa collection!
Founded in 2006, Jana Reinhardt Jewellery are a husband and wife team of master goldsmiths, based by the seaside in West Sussex. Their designs are inspired by the natural world and the native art movement. They use the old techniques of was carving and fabrication to create truly one-of-a-kind jewellery.
You can win this sterling silver handmade Hippo necklace, worth £95. Part of Jana Reinhardt’s bestselling Out of Africa collection, it celebrates the rich wildlife of Africa. Super original and stylish, it can be worn as a nice reminder of the amazing world out there for us to explore.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Friday, 14th August at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Jana Reinhardt.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Jana Reinhardt, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.