Reading Time: 2 mins
Win a 2 month supply of YourZooki’s Vitamin C sachets!
The Vitamin C Zooki sachets, officially recommended by the Queen’s pharmacist John Bell & Croyden, use a new and patented “liposomal” delivery system designed to increase absorption. Popularly taken to support your immune system, collagen formation and reduce tiredness & fatigue, YourZooki are giving a lucky winner the ultimate health-boost: a two months supply of Vitamin C Zooki.
Vitamin C Zooki is dairy-free, soy-free, gluten-free, sugar free and vegan friendly. Each 15ml sachet contains an incredible 1000mg of goodness, which can be enjoyed on-the-go, straight from the sachet, or mixed into water, smoothies, shakes, yoghurt, porridge, granola and more!
Benefits of taking YourZooki Vitamin C include: supporting Immune health, reducing fatigue, helping collagen synthesis, protects against oxidative stress, increased iron absorption, promoting healthy gums, teeth, cartilage, blood vessels, bones & nervous system, and the regeneration of Vitamin E.
You can find YourZooki online – it is also stocked in Harrods, Selfridges, John Bell and Croyden, Planet Organic, Whole Foods, QVC, Revital and As Nature Intended.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Thursday, 3rd September at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by YourZooki.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner YourZooki, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.