Reading Time: 2 mins
Win a 3 month subscription for Cake or Death‘s mixed brownie box.
Cake or Death bakery in East London create some of the UK’s most loved brownies available to order online and delivered hassle-free through your letterbox. They also happen to be vegan; a bonus for both you and the planet.
Beautifully packaged in a hot pink leopard print, the Cake or Death experience is luxury treat, from it dropping on your doormat, right through to the last mouthful. These aren’t any ordinary brownies. Cake or Death brownies are everything a brownie should be and more; fudgy, indulgent and very moreish, all made with the very best quality vegan ingredients. Both vegans and non-vegans alike are huge fans.
Follow Cake or Death on Instagram to stay up to date with their news!
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Monday, 7th September at midnight. The competition winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Cake or Death.
- The prize is a 3 month subscription for a mixed box, this cannot be altered.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Cake or Death, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.