Reading Time: 2 mins
Win Loop, the energy-saving assistant for your home!
With many of us spending a lot more time at home, we may have seen an unwelcome increase in our energy bills. Loop is a home energy-saving assistant that helps people take control of their energy usage. The device, which is fully compatible with both traditional and smart meters, helps consumers to monitor their electricity usage and and offers advice on easy ways to save energy, lower their bills, and limit their impact on the environment.
Through a handy smartphone app, users can also switch energy provider to make sure they’re on the cheapest deal. Identify your “Phantom Load” – Loop’s name for the energy your home uses when it doesn’t need to, such as TV or radio left on standby.
Using real customer data, Loop can also help users understand whether solar panels and home batteries could be right for them based on their real energy consumption.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Tuesday, 8th September at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions and freebies from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Loop
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Loop, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.