Reading Time: 2 mins
Lucy Locket Loves are giving away 2 pairs of their beautifully designed leggings!
Lucy Locket Loves is a family-run leisure and fitness brand based in Yorkshire. LLL has a big passion for funky designs, fitness and the power of positive thinking!
Until 2017 Lucy was a personal trainer when an unfortunate sports injury left her unable to work full-time training clients. Whilst at home nursing her injury, Lucy was packing away her fitness clothing when she realised all the designs were quite bland and lacking an upbeat style.
It was then that she realised she wanted to produce garments which catered to not only her sense of style but also her positive outlook on life. From 2020 LLL has a brand new, in-house designer on board, so all designs belong to LLL! Lucy now has over 20 members of staff and a growing social media presence, not to mention the accolade of Forbes 30 under 30 2020.
LLL is going from strength to strength promoting inclusivity, positivity and mental health wellbeing. Be Happy! Be Healthy! Be Strong!
Head over to Lucy Locket Loves website to check out more of their products.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Friday, 11th September at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Lucy Locket Loves.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Lucy Locket Loves, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.