Reading Time: 2 mins
WIn the HEXBUG Nano Flash Nanoplex Games Set!
Top of every kids wish list will be the all-new HEXBUG nano® Flash nanoplex. This awesome piece of kit is priced at £39.99 and includes over 40 pieces for open-ended imaginative creation.
This huge set features nine jelly walls, seven connectors, seven tracks and six curved tracks. On the course, HEXBUG nanos can take on the might of the HEXBUG nano Flash with two of each included. The slender design of the HEXBUG nano® Flash will make light work of intricate courses and will illuminate its path. The nanoplex also includes three merry-go-rounds and four arches so you can build endless different courses for your HEXBUG nanos to speed through.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Thursday, 17th September at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
Terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Hexbug.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Hexbug, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.