Reading Time: 2 mins
Win Learning Resources‘ Botley® 2.0 Activity Set!
It’s National Coding Week (14th – 20th September) and we’ve partnered with Learning Resources, a brilliant company specialising in educational toys, helping children to develop a love for learning!
To celebrate we’ve got a Botley® 2.0 Activity Set to giveaway worth £85!
Botley 2.0 is a screen-free coding robot designed to teach children as young as five the fundamentals of coding. Programme a sequence of up to 150 steps in six directions, watch it put on a light show, set it new challenges, unlock cool features, and even make noises like a police car!
Learning Resources have a brilliant selection of coding toys as well as some fun screen-free coding activities you can do here and here. Visit Learning Resources for more information: www.learningresources.co.uk
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Monday, 21st September at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Learning Resources.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Learning Resources, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.