Reading Time: 2 mins
Livescribe are giving one lucky winner their Livescribe Symphony Smartpen!
Livescribe, the creator of the first ever smartpen, has manufactured smartpens for over a decade, revolutionising a 5000-year-old tool for the technological era: the future of writing.
The Livescribe software is dedicated to marrying two worlds together, bringing the age-old skill of writing into the modern world of instant gratification and technology. The pens can sync handwritten notes to your phone with the Livescribe+ app, transforming to actionable text whilst simultaneously recording audio, helping you relive your thought process as authentically as possible.
Its latest launch, the Symphony, has the longest battery life yet and can transcribe over 27 languages.
Head over to Livescribe to find out more. Or follow them on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter @Livescribe to stay up-to-date with their news.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Tuesday, 22nd September at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Livescribe.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Livescribe, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.