Reading Time: 2 mins
Win Zippo’s Heatbank 6S Powerbank!
Whether you’re returning to the office or preparing for family members returning to school or uni, Zippo has the product must-have to ensure you can stay connected all day long.
The Zippo Heatbank 6s is a powerbank which has been specially designed for a sleek and ergonomic feel to fit comfortably in your hand, available in two colours – silver or green.
Whether you are attending seminars from home, resuming your morning commute or preparing for long nights ahead in the university library, the Heatbank 6s will ensure you can get through your day uninterrupted. Offering up to 9 hours of power for charging phones and devices, the latest launch from Zippo is a must-have for any student or busy worker.
The rechargeable 5,200 mAh lithium-ion battery gives lasting, dependable power time and time again, and it’s easily recharged through USB. The range is available now from Zippo’s website.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Thursday, 24th September 2020. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Zippo.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Zippo, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.