Reading Time: 2 mins
Win your very own choice of framed print with Ink & Drop!
Ink & Drop is a small family business, born from a passion for all things interior, and in particular, unique cool art prints with a belief that every home should have great artwork, regardless of budget, style or theme. A collection of artwork unlike anything else on the internet, Ink & Drop prints can transform your room and freshen up your walls regardless of interior style and for a very small budget.
So whether your style is minimal Scandinavian or maximalist dark decor, Ink & Drop have artwork that is sure to draw attention in your home.
The competition winner is able to choose their own framed print from Ink & Drop’s huge, varied collection.
All the prints are available online at www.inkanddrop.com with prices starting from as little as £13! Check them out now to see their full collection.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Thursday, 1st October at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Ink & Drop.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Ink & Drop, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.