Reading Time: 2 mins
Win a slice of HARIBO‘s Starmix Celebration!
HARIBO Starmix, the nation’s favourite treat*, has turned 25! To celebrate, HARIBO is offering 1 lucky fan the chance to win a deliciously sweet surprise – a Starmix-themed celebration cake!
Featuring HARIBO’s much-loved mix, which includes the iconic Egg, Heart, Ring, Bear and Cola Bottle pieces, you’ll be able to enjoy a specially made cake that’s sure to raise plenty of smiles – creating a celebration whatever the occasion.
Lucky winners will receive a voucher so that they can choose when to order their bespoke HARIBO creation**. So, what are you waiting for? Get your party hats at the ready and enjoy the chance to celebrate this fantastic milestone with HARIBO.
Celebrate by using #HappyBirthdayStarmix!
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Thursday, 15th October at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
Terms and Conditions
- * Source: Britain’s Favourite Sweets – Ch5 January 2019.
- * * Commissioned to the maximum value of £100 and redeemed from HARIBO’s chosen partners. Options and timings will be discussed and agreed with each winner. The picture showcased is not the winning cake, but a visual only
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by HARIBO.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner HARIBO, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.