Reading Time: 2 mins
Be inspired by iconic Swedish interior design magazines now available on Readly!
Readly offer unlimited “all-you-can-read” access in one app to a massive collection of 5,000 national and international titles. So whether you fancy trying something new, or want to stick to your favourite titles, there’s certainly something for everyone with endless hours of reading to be had.
As we snuggle under a blanket this autumn, making sure our living space looks and feels great is key. Swedish interior design is increasingly popular so it’s great news that Readly has partnered with Swedish publishers to create UK editions of popular Swedish magazines. With focus on how to create the authentic ‘Scandi look’, Hus & Hem – Scandinavian Interior magazine and exclusive bookazine favoured by designers and architects, My Residence, is now available to UK readers on the Readly app!
A subscription to digital magazine app Readly is perfect to see you through this autumn and winter. Available on your smartphone, tablet or laptop, a Readly subscription gives users five profiles so the whole household can enjoy the magic of magazines.
Whenever there’s a free moment, there’s your favourite title to be accessed via the Readly app. Plus, if you want to properly shut down and switch off from the world, you can download up to 500 editions and read them in the offline mode wherever you may be.
Grab a subscription for just £7.99 per month, or check out the range of gift cards available such as 3 months for £23.97, 6 months for £47.94 or 12 months for £95.88. There’s something for everyone, visit: www.readly.com.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Friday, 23rd October at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Readly.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Readly, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.