Reading Time: 2 mins
Mia Tui are giving away one of their Jennie Travel Bags, worth £55!
Mia Tui is a family owned and run British Independent vegan handbag brand. Our handbags are designed by a woman for busy women on the go.
Time is precious and with a Mia Tui bag you won’t waste time hunting around in a black hole for your purse and keys. Mia Tui bags have a bright interior fabric and handy additions such as elasticated key clips, phone and pen pockets and in our travel range a clear PVC pouch and co-ordinating Clutch Bag. As well as a handy travel sleeve to slip seamlessly over standard suitcase handles.
Check out more of Mia Tui’s bags over on their website at www.miatui.com. You can also use their order hotline: 01908 299259.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Thursday, 29th October at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Mia Tui.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Mia Tui, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.