Reading Time: 2 mins
Willie’s Cacao is single estate bean-to-bar chocolate using the world’s greatest cacaos and 100% natural ingredients, craft made in small batches here in Devon. The factory was the first bean-to-bar chocolate factory set up in Britain for hundreds of years when it opened over 10 years ago, and we have been making delicious chocolate ever since.
The Chocolate Discovery subscription box includes 10 bars in line with a particular theme, and most exciting is that these will include 2 unique chocolates made from particularly unusual ingredients or rare beans. These will form a series of Magnificent Creation bars and won’t be available in any shop, this is the only way you can get them!
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Friday, 30th October at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competition and freebies forum.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Willie’s Cacao.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Willie’s Cacao, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.