Reading Time: 2 mins
Win a £50 Voucher to use at jewellerybox!
jewellerybox are giving one lucky person the chance to win a £50 gift voucher to spend on their site. They are an online retailer based in South London who specialise in affordable 9ct gold and sterling silver jewellery.
From anklets to bracelets, earrings to nose rings, toe rings to necklaces, there is a wide range of products available on the jewellerybox website, including items that can be personalised. In fact, there are 6800 unique pieces with prices starting at just £2.70.
Fancy treating yourself or maybe getting that Christmas shopping done early this year? You can get an exclusive 15% off your next order with jewellerybox by entering code MAGP15 at checkout. Head to www.jewellerybox.co.uk to shop today and follow them on Twitter and Instagram @jewelleryboxuk.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Wednesday, 4th November at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Promo code valid until 30th November 2020.
- Prize is supplied by JewelleryBox.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner JewelleryBox, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.