Reading Time: 2 mins
Win an Autumn Cheese Box for 4 from Homage2Fromage, worth £60!
Homage2Fromage is an innovative cheese-box delivery company which creates fun, distinctive and delicious cheese box experiences delivered to your door. Rated as one of the UK’s best cheese delivery brands by BBC Good Food magazine, you can choose from a range of fromage themes including British, French or Autumn cheese.
Each box includes six generous portions of cheese, crackers, chutneys and a fun game to play. Boxes are designed for 2 or 4 people to share and delivered weekly.
They make the perfect gift and can be enjoyed with friends and family virtually, creating a fun online cheese tasting.
We’re giving away one of our Autumn Cheese Boxes for 4 people to share which costs £60 and includes Lincolnshire Poacher cheese, Charcoal cheddar, a smoked Brie, Rutland Red, a cheddar with apple and and cider and a creamy Cambozola blue.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Friday, 6th November at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Homage2Fromage.
- Homage2Fromage deliver once a week to arrive on Thursdays and deliver to mainland UK (not including Northern Ireland or the highlands of Scotland).
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Homage2Fromage, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.