Reading Time: 2 mins
Win a honey selection from Buzzy Blends!
Buzzy Blends is an independent, family-owned business that was created to bring honey to the table with a tasty twist. Our apiary is enrolled in an ‘xceptional quality’ program, which means that it’s often inspected to ensure that we’re sticking to the highest of standards.
Our unique range of handmade honey is seriously big on flavour without compromising on quality. With our bees at the heart of everything we do, our honey is collected by ethical beekeepers who care for and protect the bees. Our blends are made with absolutely no additives or preservatives, just 100% natural ingredients that deliver all the nutritious goodness. We have a mix of flavours such as peppermint, chocolate right through to lemon and ginger and cranberries. We blend nature’s best ingredients, such as berries, with our incredible natural raw spring honey. We lyophilize (a freeze-drying process) our ingredients so that they keep all of the natural ingredients, boosting the health benefits. Try our fabulously fruity blends today, and open your eyes to a new and exciting world of honey!
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Tuesday, 10th November at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Buzzy Blends.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Buzzy Blends, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.