Reading Time: 2 mins
Win a Comfort Control Electric Blanket from Silentnight!
The electric blanket is making a comeback this year, thanks to savvy students and money conscious millennials, as they can heat a bedroom for less than one pence per night. Brits aged 25 – 34 are the most likely to own an electric blanket, due to the product’s ability to create a cosy wintertime bedroom for a low cost – meaning young people and families on tight budgets can heat their home during these chilly nights without breaking the bank.
Will you be the lucky winner to receive your very own Silentnight Comfort Control Electric Blanket?! Made with soft snuggly fabric and three featured heat settings, nestling into bed on a chilly night has never felt so good.
That’s not all… as currently all newly produced Comfort Control Electric Blankets allow customers to claim Silentnight’s famous Hippo cuddly toy*.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Monday, 16th November at midnight. The winner will be announced on the competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
Terms and Conditions
- *with selected purchases. Delivery charge applies.
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Silentnight.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Silentnight, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.