Reading Time: 2 mins
Win a Package of 3 Life Coaching Sessions with Harley Street Therapist, Karl Rollison via Zoom, worth £250.
Struggling with COVID-19 restrictions? Feel like a change in life? Then why not chat to Karl Rollison. He is an internationally renowned Harley Street therapist, hypnotist and life coach who specialises in treating stress, sleep and phobias. He has achieved successful outcomes for both his high-profile personal clients as well as many major banks, blue chip corporations and financial institutions. In addition to being a Ninjutsu martial arts instructor, Karl is one of the world’s leading experts in the field of stress and sleep management.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Tuesday, 17th November at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Karl Rollison.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Karl Rollison, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.