Reading Time: 3 mins
One lucky winner will win the ultimate games package from IDEAL Games!
Hold your nerve and your pose with Pose Off (RRP £14.99) where players must take it in turns to complete challenges whilst holding a yoga pose. If you stumble or repeat, you’re out!
Can you strike it rich before you wake the snake? That’s the aim of the game with Don’t Get Rattled (RRP £17.99). Players take it in turns to use the shovel and dig for treasure to remove jewels from the snake’s treasure chest. However, if you run out of time or dig too hard, you’ll wake up the snake and he’ll strike!
In Windy Knickers (RRP £19.99) players must help granny hang out her washing, but depending on the rolling of the dice you might have to bring all your washing in again, or worse, if you roll a storm, the washing line will start to spin in the tornado and granny loses her clothes – including what she’s wearing!
Can you draw some toes with your nose? Find out with all new Pencil Nose (RRP £14.99). Put on the glasses with the pen attached, pick a word card then holding the clear, wipe clean drawing board in front of your face, try to draw the objects USING ONLY YOUR NOSE! All your fellow players have to do is guess correctly what you are drawing!
This brilliant selection of games will provide hours of fun and entertainment! Check out more games from John Adams here.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Wednesday, 18th November at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Ideal Games.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Ideal Games, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.