Reading Time: 2 mins
Win a £100 voucher to spend at leather bag maker and vintage interiors specialist, Scaramanga!
We’ve teamed up with leather bag makers and vintage interior specialists Scaramanga to offer you the chance to win a £100 voucher.
Scaramanga expertly handcraft classically styled leather bags and accessories. Their fabulous handmade timeless leather bags include: leather totes, backpacks, handbags, satchels and laptop cases. All their bags are made from an exclusive naturally tanned vintage-style Hunter leather so their bags look even better with age and are kinder to the planet too.
Scaramanga source unique original furniture and interiors from all over the world. Each piece is lovingly restored by master craftsmen using traditional tools and techniques so it keeps its character and charm while being sustainable.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Monday, 23rd November at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Scaramanga Shop.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Scaramanga Shop, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.