Reading Time: 2 mins
One lucky winner will win the ultimate games package from Goliath Games!
With 5-star reviews across the world, SEQUENCE (RRP £19.99) is the award-winning family game that has stood the test of time! This strategic and addictive game challenges all ages (from 7+) to create rows of chips based on the cards they hold.
The ultimate test of teamwork, code-breaking and ingenuity – Escape Room: The Game 2 (RRP £29.99) is fast-paced, fun and offers brand new challenges for 2020. Following on from the successful Escape Room: The Game, this new version incorporates all elements you’d find within an Escape Room environment but can be played in the comfort of your own home!
Based on the UK’s most popular word puzzle, Wordsearch (RRP £22.99) is perfect for all of the family. The game play is simple – players compete to spot words in one of the special pre-printed puzzles. The more you spot, the more you score! Complete with 10 double sided discs, there are 20 puzzles to solve; will you be the Wordsearch champion?!
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Thursday, 3rd December at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Goliath Games.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Goliath Games, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.