Reading Time: 2 mins
Win a case of each of BumbleZest‘s sparkling waters!
BumbleZest, the healthy drinks brand, was born out of a desire to create great-tasting, high-quality drinks packed with natural ingredients sustainably sourced from around the world. Designed to help deal with the challenges of modern life and to taste great, BumbleZest’s range features health shots, amazing for immunity and wellbeing; naturally flavoured sparkling waters, a delicious low calorie, low sugar soft drink alternative; and a light CBD tonic water, a sophisticated and healthy non-alcoholic drink along with being an ideal mixer with premium spirits.
The small family-run business has made a conscious effort to pack each product full of superfoods and other beneficial natural ingredients with no preservatives, additives, GMO or colourings added. Filling a gap in the market for premium, health-focused drinks, BumbleZest champions wellbeing, and has made sure their drinks are a winter essential. Ideal for getting consumers through the chillier months – helping to ward off the common cold – and giving a much-needed boost during these uncertain Coronavirus times.
With the festive season soon to arrive and Veganuary on the horizon, BumbleZest’s plant-based range is perfect for Christmas and ideal for those looking for a healthy boost long into 2021.
Head over to www.bumblezest.co.uk to check out their full range of products, or find them @bumblezest.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Friday, 4th December at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by BumbleZest.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner BumbleZest, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.