Reading Time: 2 mins
Win a Bundle of Doughlicious Treats to See You Through the Winter!
Leading cookie dough brand, Doughlicious, is giving away a delicious bundle of goodies that are the perfect treat for biscuit lovers.100% natural, gluten free and made with carefully-selected ingredients and no artificial colours or preservatives, Doughlicious produces a range of ready-to-bake cookie dough that can be baked in just 15 minutes. For a tasty snack, its organic, gluten free and vegan Lite Bites are the perfect sweet treat to enjoy on-the-go.
The lucky winner will receive 6 boxes of its ready-to-bake Cookie Dough and 6 pouches of its ready-to-eat Lite Bites – the perfect bundle to see you through the winter.
For more information on Doughlicious visit www.doughlicious.co.uk.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Wednesday, 9th December at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Doughlicious.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Doughlicious, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.