Reading Time: 2 mins
Rosalind Miller‘s luxury cake slices are the perfect gift as they can be enjoyed from the comfort of your own home. No baking required, all you need is a fork!
You can now sample Rosalind Miller’s six most popular cake flavours at home. Our beautifully packaged luxury slice boxes make for the perfect pick me up to send to loves ones, or an indulgent treat for you to enjoy.
Our top flavours are – Belgian Chocolate, Vanilla, Raspberry & Vanilla, Lemon, Salted Caramel, Red Velvet.
What better way to enjoy all this time at home than with cake?
Head to www.rosalindmillercakes.com to view their full selection of delicious treats!
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Friday, 11th December at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competition and freebies forum.
Terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Rosalind Miller Cakes
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Rosalind Miller Cakes, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.