Reading Time: 2 mins
Kung-Fu Mama are giving away 10 packs of their quick-fix noodles!
Leading Tawainese brand, Kung-Fu Mama, offer quick-fix meals for busy mums and hungry teenagers. Their great tasting, authentic, Asian noodle-based dishes offer a delicious quick-fix for family meals with a range of healthy, ready-to-eat meals designed to tantalise the taste buds.
The line-up includes:
● Taiwanese Sun-dried Noodles with Sesame and Peanuts
● Mouth-watering ShuangRenHsu noodles married with dried vegetables and an utterly divine Sesame and Peanut sauce featuring a hint of chilli; and,
● Traditional Spicy noodles – if you like a spicy kick to your noodles, this one’s for you. Wholesome ShuangRenHsu noodles matched with dried vegetables and topped with a moderately hot blend of tangy spices to deliver a sensational taste.
Ready to enjoy in just five minutes, each dish includes noodles, sauces and cooking kits and serves 3. Available from Sainsbury’s stores (find them in the Oriental cooking aisle) and from Amazon.
For more information and to see a selection of their delicious recipes, head to https://www.kungfumama.co.uk/
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Wednesday, 16th December at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Kung-Fu Mama.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Kung-Fu Mama, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.