Reading Time: 2 mins
Win a personalised gift bundle from Timothy Taylor!
Stand a chance to win a range of totally tailored and unique gifts from Yorkshire’s own Timothy Taylor’s this Christmas.
The family-owned brewery has launched personalised beer bottles, on none other than the award-winning Landlord beer. This prize includes a Tulip Pint Glass Gift Pack and 2 personalised bottles (12 characters to choose from, including spaces) worth £25. In addition to this, you can win a fantastically Festive Yorkshire Favourites Gift Hamper, with Timothy Taylor’s famous beers, Botham’s of Whitby Landlord Fruit Cake, a delectable Landlord chutney and marvellous Poulter’s Porter Orange Marmalade, worth £35! Hoppy Holidays indeed!
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Thursday, 17th December at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Timothy Taylor.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Timothy Taylor, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.