Reading Time: 2 mins
Win a £50 Voucher to spend with Frank Dale Foods!
Christmas celebrations are likely to be quite different this year, but that doesn’t mean you can’t still indulge. Treat yourself to some amazing quality frozen miniature gastronomic treats delivered straight to your door by Frank Dale, a new special occasions food delivery service.
Thanks to Frank you can serve a selection of gorgeous canapés, scrumptious quiches, perfect pies, and delicious cakes offering the perfect solution to elevate any occasion or simply providing a tasty treat for the family at home. No need to panic if any of your guests follow a specialist diet either – Frank Dale caters for all dietary requirements including vegetarian, vegan, and coming very soon, gluten-free.
Don’t forget, these delightful culinary creations aren’t just here for Christmas, No matter the occasion, planning your party food couldn’t be more straightforward. Visit www.frankdaleonline.co.uk to make your selection. Choose six packs (in any combination) for FREE next day delivery. Prices range from as little as £3.99 for 12 mini quiches to £6.99 for sumptuous mini cakes. Visit the website for full details on our products, brand and values.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Tuesday, 22nd December at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Frank Dale Foods.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Frank Dale Foods, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.