Reading Time: 2 mins
SHARE THE HARIBO FESTIVE HAPPY!
HARIBO is offering 2 lucky fans the chance to ‘Share the HARIBO Festive Happy’ this Christmas with a sweet selection of irresistible sweet treats and gifts.
Each winner will receive TWO delicious bundles – one to enjoy with their family and one to gift – delivering a sweet gesture and a moment of child-like happiness this Christmas!
Perfectly themed for celebrating the magical season, this fabulous prize package contains limited-edition HARIBO products: Starmixmas and Giant Trees – yum! Also included is the HARIBO Share the Fun Tub and HARIBO Sweet Medley, which features a mouth-watering mix of sweets including Starmix, Tangfastics, Supermix, Giant Strawbs, Jelly Babies Double Trouble and Jelly Beans. It doesn’t end there! Winners will also receive a HARIBO Selection Box, a stocking filler with a difference!
Want to be in with a chance to win HARIBO’s extra special Christmas prize package? Enter below!
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Wednesday, 16th December at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
terms and Conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by HARIBO.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner HARIBO, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.